This year’s winner will also be eligible to enter into the WA Fashions on the Field ‘Wildcard Competition’, where you could be selected to go into the WA Fashions on the Field Final at Perth Racing in December 2019, and compete for a trip for an overseas racing holiday, $10,000 spending money and a $5,000 Linneys voucher! For more information about the Wildcard Competition click here.
Sunday 29 September 2019
Toodyay Racecourse, 172 Racecourse Road, Toodyay WA 6566
Registrations on the day
- Best Dressed Female
- Runner Up Best Dressed Female
- Best Accessory Female
- Best Dressed Male
- Best Dressed Junior (17 years & under)
Contestants will be judged based on the following WA Fashions on the Field judging criteria:
- Appropriateness of outfit for the particular event (e.g. climate/weather);
- Appropriateness of outfits for Fashions on the Field (e.g. appropriate length skirt, no excessive exposure of skin);
- Style and originality;
- Attention to detail (e.g. millinery, clutch, jewellery);
- Understanding and interpretation of the current fashion trends; and
- Grooming and deportment.
The prizes for our 2019 Vernice Fashions on the Field will be announced soon!