Fashionistas get your outfits ready for the 2021 Vernice Fashions on the Field, with CASH prizes up for grabs!
The Vernice Fashions on the Field will be back in full force, with the following categories and prizes:
- Best Dressed Female – prize: $1,500 cash
- Runner Up Best Dressed Female – prize: $500 cash
- Best Accessory Female – prize: $300 cash
- Best Dressed Male – prize: $500 cash
- Best Dressed Junior (17 years & under) – $100 cash
Contestants will be judged based on the following judging criteria:
- Appropriateness of outfit for the particular event (e.g. climate/weather);
- Appropriateness of outfits for Fashions on the Field (e.g. appropriate length skirt, no excessive exposure of skin);
- Style and originality;
- Attention to detail (e.g. millinery, clutch, jewellery);
- Understanding and interpretation of the current fashion trends; and
- Grooming and deportment.
The winner of the Best Dressed Female category will also be eligible to nominate for the WA Fashions on the Field Final, which will be held at Ascot Racecourse in November 2021. The winner of the Final will take home the ultimate racing holiday, with a trip for two to the Broome Racing Carnival, $10,000 thanks to TABtouch and a $5,000 Linneys voucher. For more information, click here.